Monday, February 16, 2009

Nothing beats 4.5 hours of FREE PERIODS, ending lessons at 5:30 and getting a boring GP teacher. ):

(THERE'S SOMETHING WORSE THAN THE ABOVE, SCHOOL ENDS AT 7:10 FOR ME TOMORROW WTH!)


There isn't even time to update, my geography teacher's fine and I don't know what to say about my art teacher ): We're gonna do sculptures this semester and I'll have to rack my brains for some ideas tonight zzz.

I spent my free periods reading books (and geog notes ZOMG), talking to wilson/bekloo/yiting, eating at the canteen and STONING!! Don't blame me for not doing homework, the ONLY lesson I had before that was PE D: 4.5 hours owns okay. In a bad way.



Ohyes, my pe teacher rocks (Y). Her motivational talk works okay I'm gonna do my geography homework right now :] I shall stop giving bad vibes about SR from now on :D

One more thing, there were rockclimbing trials when I was having art lessons!!! Awww D:




Hope I'll have time to upload some photos soon! Time to mug yo 8D

No comments: